I/I Coaching Requirements
All coaches will need to complete the below requirements by the deadline of October 3, 2022 to compete in the 2022/2023 I/I season:
1. Be a current USPA Member.
2. Pass a yearly criminal background check
3. Complete the CDC Heads Up Online Concussion Training: 30 mins; FREE
4. Complete USOPC Safe Sport Online Training: 90 mins; for enrollment key info please contact Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Sign the USPA Intercollegiate/Interscholastic Coaches’ Code of Conduct and YPP Form (Yearly)- contact Ali at email@example.com to be sent your copy
6. Safety Modules Safety Videos: Rider, Equine, and Facility Safety Tutorials.
* Every coach will be asked to complete the above requirements. If you are missing any or having technical difficulties please contact Ali Davidge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the Interscholastic tournament schedule - coming soon.
To see the Intercollegiate tournament schedule - coming soon.