Jul 23, 2018 8:01 PM
The USPA would like to invite all Intercollegiate/Interscholastic (I/I) alumni to participate in the Feldman Cup at Bloomfield Farm Polo Club in Saratoga Springs, New York, September 7-9.
The National I/I Alumni Tournament, the Feldman Cup, was founded in 2014 as an opportunity for I/I alumni to get back in the game. The requirements for entry encourage players to become re-involved with I/I by supporting I/I programs. 2018 will mark the fifth year of the Feldman Cup.
1. All players must be current USPA members.
2. All players must be I/I alumni (high school or college).
3. All players must have participated in at least one of the following within the last year:
– Competed in an alumni event
– Managed an I/I tournament
– Umpired at least three official I/I games
– Coached an I/I team
– Given a donation in the form of horse, tack/equipment, or monetary to an I/I program.
4. The entry fee is proof of a $100.00 donation to any I/I program (separate from above donation requirement).
Players are required to source their own horses for the event. Space is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. If there is interest to do two flights, we will accommodate as needed. Players may enter as a team or as an individual.
To Register: Click Here
For any questions regarding horse rental or host site related inquiries, please contact Tabitha Orthwein: email@example.com
For any questions regarding the tournament format, please contact I/I Director, Amy Fraser: 860-608-6745 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date: Saturday, May 16, 2020
The suspension of USPA Tournaments and Events will be lifted for USPA Member Clubs in locales where hosting polo matches and tournaments is permitted under applicable state and local laws, executive orders and similar decrees. The USPA Member Clubs in these locales are encouraged to follow all such requirements of their state and local authorities with respect to polo operations. In addition, we also encourage all USPA Member Clubs to take the precautions recommended by the CDC. We are preparing a detailed list of best practices for USPA Member Clubs as they return to hosting USPA Tournaments and Events and plan to circulate these guidelines within the next week. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely and will notify you if we determine a different course of action is necessary.Read More